Leading Global Exhibition, Events and Display Graphics business seeks a multiskilled Installation professional to co-ordinate their expansive London based Exhibition Graphics, Signage and Displays installation team.
Working across the UK with major Global Brands, their dual site Print and Installation management operation has undergone strategic expansion and we seek an experienced, talented and ambitious individual to lead the London Installation operation.
You will be an effective and experienced Installer/Fitter, with current or recent working exposure in the Digitally printed Exhibition and Display Graphics arena. You’ll be a methodically minded professional, possessing sound commercial acumen and a passion that thrives on the responsibility that is associated with coordinating a diverse employed and contracting workforce. You will have demonstrable experience in supervising/leading a broadly skilled Installation team, working alongside the UK Installation Manager and Head of Graphics Production to shape, guide and enhance operational effectiveness across their diverse installations of large / wide format print exhibition, displays and signage solutions.
· Assist in the booking of subcontract labour for onsite installations and rip outs when needed.
· Organise any vehicles/plant equipment needed for freelance installation teams to carry out and complete site work, ensuring all relevant paperwork is supplied and allocating all necessary details into the relevant operating systems.
· Be the direct point of contact for all project managers, production and management, assisting in all areas as needed.
· Assist with the production, packaging, loading and delivery of graphics to site, on time and in full when necessary.
· Attend site to oversee installations and rip outs, working alongside the relevant project managers, to ensure all crews are present in the correct PPE and work is being carried out safely and to an acceptable standard.
· Attend site when required to carry out installations, show cover and rip outs when required.
You will co-ordinate the day to day running of the London Installation function, liaising with the Production and Project Management departments, developing maintaining and enforcing an enhanced regime of effective company workflow, guidelines and practical installation policies.
You must have a demonstrable track record of experience, responsibility and impact within the exhibition and displays industry, with proven Install experience and aptitude, along with an evolved communication capability that will engage Clients and internal peers alike.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity as you will work with the senior management to guide advise and implement best practice for this Division and it’s associated working methodology, so whilst on the upward curve of your career, you will receive outstanding support from a truly inspiring Senior team in the continued development of your career and business influence.
- Large Format