Part of a large international Group, this specialist large format graphics Business, offering the knowledge and creativity to breathe life into brand vision, on both a visual and emotional level, seek an experienced and dynamic Production Director to lead their skilled and diverse Production team, developing processes, policies and workflows to continuously improve efficiency, accuracy, cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
With a wealth of acquired knowledge and experience in creating campaigns for windows, shop interiors, events and pop-ups, they work collaboratively with brands from initial ideas, through to prototyping, creation, delivery and complete installation. Incorporating a London based studio and extensive production facilities in East Anglia, they offer the best value, quality and efficiency, from the distribution of large campaign roll outs though to the installation of one-off hand finished displays.
Mirroring their values of inspiring, engaging, exciting and delivering successful retail brand experiences, you will develop and manage your team to take pride and responsibility for delivering the practical reality of their unique and definitive mix of creative spark, attention to detail and gold standard finish.
The extensive production facilities will deliver seamless project management, the highest quality product, guaranteed delivery and the ability to respond quickly to any given project of any size, so as Production Director, you will build and structure strong inter departmental communication and partnership, working collaboratively in managing production projects and ensuring strategic goals are met and exceeded.
Key experience required;
· You must have demonstrable experience in managing a highly specified Large Format / Digital Graphics Production team, however candidates with litho, small format digital printing exposure may be considered
· Direct senior / Board level leadership experience, evolving and delivering Business strategy
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook and Internet applications
· Extensive and effective People management / development experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, and reasoning), with the ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
· Solid organisational skills
· Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external Clients
· Proven ability to build/drive a high performing Production team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, organisational skills, reporting and deadlines
In an autonomous but strongly supported remit, this role offers an experienced and ambitious Large Format / Digital Graphics Production specialist a genuine opportunity to lead, evolve and drive a highly specified creative and production Business, as it continues to invest and further expand it’s collaborative partnerships with major corporate Brands and Events.
- Large Format
- Production Manager