Specialists in the production and installation of 3D display and large format print across the Retail, Events, Interiors, Exteriors and Museums, seek an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to drive the efficiency, quality and consistency of key Client projects across their diverse Production capability.
Driving an array of visually impressive, yet quality and time sensitive Client project requirements across a well invested and highly capable Production department, demands an individual with strong production knowledge, good computer skills and an ability to communicate highly effectively with all areas of the business.
- Managing daily administration tasks to ensure the free flow of work into and through the Production department.
- Utilise the MIS system to ensure all daily tasks are facilitated on time and delivered in full.
- Manage the collation and delivery of large scale projects, often via complex spreadsheets, ensuring postage and delivery addresses are correct and the packaging department are accurately briefed.
- Championing Quality at the forefront of every project and ensuring Client expectations are met and managed.
- Attending weekly production and large scale project meetings with the commercial team, in order to define and communicate project specifications and timescales across the entire Business.
- Work with the Production Director to understand departmental capacities alongside the pipeline of work from the Sales team in order to schedule work flow effectively.
You will be an effective and experienced Account/Project Manager, currently working in the digital wide format / Exhibitions Displays / POS print arena and you will demonstrate a methodical mind, combined with a passion that thrives on the responsibility that is associated with managing the interface across multiskilled Graphics Production, finishing and installation departments.
Possessing a strong practical Print Production knowledge and an evolved communication capability that will engage Clients and internal peers alike, you’ll work within a vibrant environment where your skills, ability and autonomy will be actively supported in becoming an integral part of this fabulous Business
- Project Manager
- Large Format