Highly regarded Print organisation in the Commercial, Catalogue and Magazine Print arena, with extensive Digital and B1/B2 litho capabilities, seek an exceptional and experienced Planning and Scheduling Manager to complete their senior Production Management team.
Confident in your ability to communicate with Client’s, colleagues and Suppliers alike, you’ll utilise your well-rounded Print and Finishing knowledge, to effectively plan and schedule a significant array of projects and customer requests across their diverse Production and Outsource capabilities.
Ideally you will have experience of using Tharstern MIS (however alternative MIS will be taken in to positive consideration) managing multiple briefs, intelligently co-ordinating schedules, man power resources, machine utilisation and outwork supplier capability, in order to deliver an exceptional customer service across the internal Business.
· Production planning and scheduling using Tharstern MIS or equivalent
· Expansive knowledge of bindery finishing, book production and print
· Co-ordinating with the paper department to ensure all stock requirements
· Working with the Press Room Manager and Finishing Manager.
· Building schedules for Client Services and Sales
· Placing and managing outwork
· Staffing shifts with casual labour across both Print Room and Finishing departments
Working a daytime split shift (6-2 and 11-7), there will be plenty of overtime as and when required, so possessing a knowledgeable and experienced career to date, you will bring energy, insight and intelligence to a continually expanding operation, where you will be rewarded within a driven, dynamic and culturally positive Business environment.
- Commercial Print
- Tharstern MIS