Blayze Unguem Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website and uses our services and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Information About Us
We own and operate this Site, our registered office is One Holmleigh, Main Road, Dodford, NN7 4SR and we are registered via Companies House in England number 3340278, in regards to GDPR we are the Data Controller. Our ICO Registration number is ZA449855.
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
3. What information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information about you when you register with us (normally via this website, directly via email or telephone) or when you apply for one of our advertisements (on this or another website such as Print Week Jobs, LinkedIn or CV Library) or when you make your CV and personal information searchable by recruiters on these sites. Some of these websites also automatically disclose your information to us when you register or update your details on their sites if you match our current project alerts. We would recommend that you always check and understand the privacy policies of these and any websites you use. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions or market research. Website usage information is collected using cookies (Google Analytics). Occasionally we will also collect your information from publically available sources, such as your business websites, Linkedin, industry-specific websites/directories or Marketing lists.
- Contact Information including Email; Address; Telephone Numbers.
- Personal information such as your date of birth, salary information and travel preferences.
- Links to social media such as LinkedIn.
- Business / Company Name, Job Title
- The details and information contained within your CV and associated documents such as references.
- IP Address, Web Browser type and version, Operating system and general location (for use with Google Analytics)
4. How will we use your data?
We are a specialist recruitment business operating in the Printing, Packaging and Media sectors and we will process your data in a lawful, fair and transparent way as directed by the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations for the legitimate purpose of running and operating our business. Our primary legitimate purpose is the matching of skilled and relevant candidates to suitable vacancies or potential opportunities across our client base and vice versa. They will not be used for any other purposes.
We will only store data that is directly relevant to the fulfilment of these services to you and our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, or because it is in our legitimate interests as detail above.
Specifically, we use your data to supply our services to you as a Candidate or Client (please note that we require your personal data in order to do this), specifically;
- Personalising and tailoring those services for you;
- Replying to emails/applications from you;
- As a Candidate – supplying you with information regarding suitable/interesting opportunities and relevant information;
- As a Client – supplying you with information regarding suitable/interesting candidates and relevant information;
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience
As detailed above with your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or post with relevant Vacancy or Candidate information. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Regulations and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com
6. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (see section 8);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 7 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 8);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data (see section 8);
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation, please contact us using the details in section 12));
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes (please contact us, see section 12); and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint or object about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 12 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
Your data is stored on a secure password protected database in the UK provided by our Data Processors, Our database CRM provider is Chameleoni and our email marketing provider is Pure Energy. These providers may change, and this section of the policy will be updated accordingly.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 4 and for the duration of your job search, we understand that this is different for everyone and as many people only consider changing jobs after several years, in fact the UK average for managers is 5 years. We may retain your details for this period or longer without any contact however as part of our ongoing duties we may contact you periodically to update your information and highlight opportunities to you.
8. How Can You Control, Access and Update Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). No fee will be payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge.
In addition, you can request we update, stop using but keep (restrict) or delete (forget) your data at any time. Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 12. The easiest way to update your details is via the CV Update section our website.
In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us, which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails or by emailing email@example.com
9. Do We Share Your Data?
Aside from our Data Processors specified above in section 7 we may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to us on. These may include payment processing, data cleaning and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. Your data will not be transferred outside of the EU without your prior notification and agreement.
Your data will always be held in secure systems by GDPR compliant providers.
As a Candidate, your data will only be sent to Clients once we have confirmed this with you that you are capable and interested in the opportunity / potential opportunity.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to enhance your use of our website, to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of our Site may not function fully or as intended.
Our Site uses Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our Site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our Site, it does enable us to continually improve our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
12. How to contact us